David WILL help you!
Acupuncture is one of the oldest, most commonly used forms of medicine in the world. Originating in China more than 3,000 years ago. It is one of the most thoroughly researched, practiced and respected forms of complementary medicine available.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, your overall health is determined by the quality of the energy-flow through pathways of your body called meridians. Think of these meridians as super highways of energy that can become congested with traffic, poor road conditions, and blockages, making passage difficult or impossible. Acupuncture, in very simple terms, is believed to clear these blockages in order to allow energy, greater health, relief from pain, and the feeling of emotional well-being to flow freely within the body.
Acupuncture involves the insertion of very fine, sterile, disposable needles into specific points on the body, to stimulate and improve energy flow and circulation. The treatments are not only virtually painless, but wonderfully relaxing. In fact, many of my clients fall asleep during their treatment! It has been used to successfully treat or relieve the following conditions.
- PAIN - Tendonitis, shoulder pain, upper back pain, lower back pain, hip pain/immobility, arthritis/rheumatism, knee pain, sciatica.
- DIGESTIVE SYSTEM - Diarrhoea, constipation, nausea, liver problems, indigestion.
- REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM - Menstrual pain, fertility, impotence, IVF support, low libido.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS - Anxiety, tiredness, exhaustion, migraines, insomnia, depression, stress, poor memory, irritability, anger.
- URINARY SYSTEM - Frequent urination, kidney stones, incontinence.
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM - Asthma, hay fever, head cold.
- CUTANEOUS SYSTEM - Eczema, psoriasis, acne.
- AUDITORY SYSTEM - Tinnitus.
Treatment Cost: £50 (FREE initial consultaton)
Treatment Length: 45-60 minutes
To find out more or to make an appointment, contact David today.